Follow by Email

Thursday, November 03, 2016

Happy Sliver Anniversary Scrapbook layout

Happy Anniversary Silver Ring Scrapbook Layout


Hello crafters today I am up with a "Silver Anniversary" layout. I started with a teal colored page, with a tan border. Next I added the 3 lace doilies, with the "Happy Anniversary" title strip.  To that I added some bling gems, and a pair of silver hearts. Then I added the giant silver glittered ring, that I am going to use as a photo mat. It used used to be part of a wedding invitation kit. Then I added the matching journaling card with some word, and heart accents. On the bottom left I added more words, a bow, and a plastic ring accent. On the bottom right hand side I added the metal word "Love".  This layout was super easy, and cute. I hope you enjoyed it.  Till next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny

Pin It!

5 comments:

Jean said...

Love the sparkle and wonderful details! bl

Camille Short said...

Definitely perfect for a Silver Anniversary! Love those bold heart doilies! Bloggie Love

Nicole Robinson said...

This is a great layout and perfect for an anniversary! BL

Christy Strickler said...

Very pretty! I especially love the ring! BL

Karen said...

Nice idea to have a ring shaped frame! BL