Follow by Email

Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Pre-Made Wedding layout - Anniversary with ScraPerfect

Pre-Made Wedding layout - Anniversary with ScraPerfect


I recently made 3 pre-made wedding albums for some family, and friends. The do not scrapbook, so I make the pages, and leave the photo mats empty so all they have to do is glue down their photos. 


I started this layout with these supplies, adding a few other embellishments as I went along. 




So to begin with I glued down the title to a piece of gold cardstock, then added the bling squares as accents. 


Using the same gold paper, I made two photo mats that fit 4 x 6 photos. In the center of those mats I added a darker gold punched out heart. 


Next I added the bling trim along the top, and bottom of the photo mats, and glued in place the tiny plastic wedding rings on the title section. To soften up the layout I added some DIY Flowers to each photo mat, 

                                          

It was at this time that I was thrilled to have on hand The Best Glue Ever ! It will glue a large variety of products from metal, paper, plastic, fabric, etc., and you only need the smallest amount of glue to achieve a great hold. 


I also used this No Clog Writing Cap to make perfect placement of the glue super easy, even for the tiny gold bands in the center of the title  strip.


I used two different Martha Stewart punches for the butterfly, heart, and the word "love" added to the bottom of the photo mats. 



In the center of each butterfly I added just a dot of bling that I cut from the gold bling trim. 


To finish is off I added the white bow in the center. I hope you loved this tutorial, and until next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny 




Pin It!

3 comments:

Camille Short said...

This is Stunning!! It’s such a treat - so inspiring! Bloggie Love

Jean said...

So very pretty! Love all the details! Very special! bl

Karen said...

Classy & chic. what a great design! BL