Follow by Email

Saturday, January 07, 2017

Beach Wedding Scrapbook Layout 2 pages

2 Page Layout for a Beach Themed Wedding



Good morning crafters Penny here with a 2 page beach themed wedding layout. I did these for my sister-in-law's daughter who was married at the beach this fall.


So to begin with I started with a sand pattern paper.  On top of that I added some really cool looking shell ribbon.



Next I wanted to add these photo mats, but the edges were really small, and hard to glue so I took out my favorite tool for this job The Best Glue Ever and it's No Clog Fine Tip Writing Cap. This amazing glue, and it's fine writing cap are great for gluing those tiny areas where other glues, and their caps would be a disaster.



Here are my photo mats glued into place.  I left the top's open on both mats so that all I have to do it slide the photo's in place.


On the top of the page I added a word sticker that say's, " I've spent my whole life looking for you".


Then on the bottom of the 1st page I added a large bow, and two journaling cards.


To finish it off I added some silver brads to the journaling cards, some white bows to the top of the photo mats, and some bling gems to the corners of the photo mats, and the shell ribbon. Now onto the 2nd page.


I started it off with the same sand pattern paper, and shell ribbon.  Then I added the large photo mat, and matching journaling card. 


To make it look more "beachy" I added the palm trees.  To glue them in place I also used The Best Glue Ever so that I knew that all the little edges of the palm trees would stay in place.


To the corners of the photo mat, and the journaling card I added bling gems.


To finish off this 2nd page I added gold bows. These pages were super easy, and will not overwhelm your photos, but still give off the beach wedding theme we were going for. Till next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny 
Pin It!

1 comment:

Nicole Robinson said...

This is an adorable layout Penny! BL