Follow by Email

Tuesday, February 07, 2017

How to Make a Beautiful Pre-made Birthday Layout

Good morning fellow crafter's Penny here to show you how to make a beautiful pre-made birthday layout!


These are some of the products I started with: 
3 lace doilies, some fabric trim - (which I decided not to use by the way), washi tape, matching title strips, corner rounder punch, photos mats, gems, cardstock stickers, and a sheet of background pattern paper. 


Of course I also needed some of the Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap made by ScraPerfect. This glue is perfect for scrapbooking, and your other crafting needs. For other unique way's to use these products please check out some of these fun videos. You will be amazed at all the uses you'll find for these amazing products.


In this photo you can see the cardstock sticker's clearly, the letter's were already joined into word's when I purchased them.


and the doily, and washi tape.


Here I have already glued down the photo mats, and the doilies. This was a breeze because of the fine tip cap on my glue bottle. I used to hate trying to glue doilies in place, because I ended up with more glue on my hands than on the doilies, or I ended up with a bunch of leftover glue stick poking through the holes of the doilies.  I don't have that problem with the no clog writing caps.  Now I use doilies all the time, and don't end up with a mess everywhere, and I no longer end up wasting a ton of glue, which the frugal side of me loves.


Next I added the banner washi tape.


Now for the layout titles.


I also added another strip of washi tape, and some gem dots which were super easy to put in place using the
Embellie Gellie tool. This little tool is a major time saver since it let's you pick up, and place even the smallest of beads, or other embellishemts with ease.


So here is my finished layout, I hope I have inspired you to break out your crafting supplies today, and make one of your own.


Till next time Happy Scrapping! Love Penny 
Pin It!

2 comments:

Sarah Rosse said...

Great layout idea! I need to get myself an embellie gellie! Sarah BL

Denise Donald said...

Sweet layout. I like how you added the jewels to the doilies. BL