Follow by Email

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

How to Make a Beautiful, Yet simple Pre-made Scrapbook Layout.

Good morning crafter's today I am here to show you another beautiful, yet simple pre-made scrapbook layout. Here is my finished layout, keep reading for step by step directions on how it was made.


So here are some of the supplies I started with:
1 sheet of pattern paper, 1 doily, 1 pre printed journaling block, washi tape, cardstock stickers, 2 strips of matching cardstock, and vellum card holder with the inside sheet.


I started by gluing the two strips of cardstock together with ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever.  If you ever give this product a chance you will NEVER go back to other adhesives again. I just love it. It has so many different uses besides just crafts.  Be sure and check out our ScraPerfect Pinterest Board for even more project ideas.  We'd love to have you as a follower as well while you are there! 


Next I added the doily, and the washi tape.


Then I added the cardstock title sticker, the journaling block, and the vellum card holder. ScraPerfect's glue worked great on all of these different types of embellishments, which saved me time, and money.


Next I added another strip of washi tape to the inner card, and a matching tab. I also added a small tab on the bottom of the journaling block.


Here is a photo of the sheet inside of the vellum envelope.


To finish up the layout I added a DIY flower, some flower stickers, and I used a hole punch to add a ribbon tie to the vellum card cover. Then I added a sticker to the outside of the card cover.


I hope you had fun following along today, and until next time "Happy Scrapping". Love Penny 
Pin It!

No comments: