So here are some of the supplies I started with:
1 sheet of pattern paper, 1 doily, 1 pre printed journaling block, washi tape, cardstock stickers, 2 strips of matching cardstock, and vellum card holder with the inside sheet.
Then I added the cardstock title sticker, the journaling block, and the vellum card holder. ScraPerfect's glue worked great on all of these different types of embellishments, which saved me time, and money.
Next I added another strip of washi tape to the inner card, and a matching tab. I also added a small tab on the bottom of the journaling block.
To finish up the layout I added a DIY flower, some flower stickers, and I used a hole punch to add a ribbon tie to the vellum card cover. Then I added a sticker to the outside of the card cover.