Follow by Email

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

How to Scrapbook Beautiful Studio Portrait Photos.

Good morning crafters Penny here to show you how to scrapbook those beautiful studio portrait photos.



I started with some wonderful Robin's Nest Products.

For my main background piece I choose this Rosy-Chevron double sided cardstock This is side A


This is side B. I loved both sides, and had a hard time choosing which side I wanted to use.


 I also chose this Girl-Crown-Glittered-Cardstock I think this is one of my favorite paper's.  I have used this one sheet on several layouts, and I just love it!


Next up was this Girl-Swirl-Glittered, and it's more pink than it appears in the link, more like the photo pictured here. It's quite pretty, and it is also double sided. I love the fact that a lot of their papers are double sided. 


I also used some stickers from this Vintage-Card-Kit .


and who doesn't love the ever versatile Dew-Drops-Originals , Diamond-Dew-Drops and Tear-Drops


Then I used some of the words from this Glitter-Word-Titles.  I love that you can cut them apart and used them on different, or the same layouts.


I also used this lovely Pink-Glitter-Chipboard


To glue all these lovelies in place I used the amazing Best Glue Ever.  Perfect for any project.



So to start the process I cut, and glued strips of the crown paper in place at the top, and bottom of the Chevron cardstock.


Then I added the swirl paper to a photo mat, and some other brown cardstock.


The I mounted the word title onto the pink glittered chipboard.


To that I added some hearts.


Then I started adding some other small embellishments, along with the vintage stickers, and the dew drops.


 To put the dew drops in place I used the Embellie Gellie which makes this process a breeze.


Here is my final layout, I hope you like it, and it inspires you to create some wonderful layouts featuring those beautiful portrait photos. 


Till next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny








Pin It!

No comments: