Follow by Email

Tuesday, March 07, 2017

How to Make An Active Boy's Scrapbook Layout

Good morning, Penny here to show you how to make a scrapbook layout for an active boy!
My first tip is to just let them be active. You will get better photos in the long run, and have a happy boy as well. You'll get those sweet shots later after they run out of energy, so don't fight the process. Let boy's be boy's, or girls be girls for that matter.


For this layout I started with the following products from Robin's Nest Scrapbooking Supplies

For my main background page I used Rubber-Duckies-Glitter-Cardstock side B. I liked the way it matched the leaves in the tree of my photo.


This is side A is just loaded with little glittered rubber ducks.  It is too cute.


I also used Getaway-Stripe-Cardstock . I loved this paper as well, and the tiny dark brown lines are actually glitter. It's beautiful.


I also used four cards from the Leafy-Green-Cards Collection. I love the fact that these cards are double sided. It gives you so many more options. 


All  of these cards fit my layout theme. 


I used two of these. 



I also used some Alpha-Glitter-Stickers in white. These are quite lovely, but the photo of the white glitter sheet doesn't show up well until they are on the layout, then they are gorgeous.  

Of course I also used the lovely Dew-Drops-Originals, they have become my new favorite accents. 


To glue them in place, and to glue just about anything, I use my favorite glue. ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever


To start with I cut a strip from the Getaway page, and added it to my main background sheet. For some reason this photo looks slanted, but it's not in real life. 


I matted each of my cards, and the photo on some brown cardstock. 


Here I added some accents, and the glitter stickers to spell out his name. 


Next it was time for some word stickers, and the lovely Dew Drops. 


To place the Dew Drops perfectly I used the Embellie Gellie Tool from ScraPerfect



Super easy, and super cute, Super Boy Matthew, and I didn't even have to fight him to get him to climb the tree. I hope you enjoyed today! Till next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny
Pin It!

No comments: