Follow by Email

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

How to Make Adorable Otter Cards With Lawn Fawn

Good morning friend's Penny here today to show you how to make some adorable otter projects with Lawn Fawn  StampsDies, and Paper Collections. along with our other ScraPerfect Products.



For both projects I used the following supplies from Lawn Fawn.:

Year Five Stamp Set - I loved this stamp set, and they produced very clear images.


Year Five Die Cut - The dies were easy to use, and lined up perfectly with the stamps.


Perfectly-plaid-rainbow-petite-paper-pack - I can't say enough about this 6 x 6 paper pack! It is adorable, and the colors would match just about any photos. I loved it. 


So to make this card I first stamped the words onto the tag, but on this card, prior to stamping I wiped off the ink from the word "Birthday" so that I could leave room for the presents instead. This was super easy, and gives you another way to use this stamp, instead of just for birthdays. Then I stamped the otter, and presents. Then it was off to die cutting those same objects. Then I colored in  the otter. The packages were cut from the pattern paper so I didn't have to color those. 


I added a scalloped tag, heart gems, and some ribbon. The waves on this card were made using washi tape that I accented with glitter glue. I added foam tape to the waves so that I could place my otter image behind the waves. I also used the glitter glue on other areas of the card. Okay, well maybe on a lot of areas on the card!



For this tag I did most of the same steps in the first card, but since I am gong to use this tag for a birthday present for my granddaughter who love's otters, I colored the otter pink. Yeah, I know there are not any pink otter's in real life, but she will love it.



To make my otter hold the present I fussy cut around one arm of the otter. Then to glue the package in place I used ScraPerfects Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap.  The cap with it's fine point applicator let's me get into the smallest of places, and add just the right amount of glue. The glue itself is WONDERFUL and works on wood, plastic, metal, fabric, glass, etc.. Great for crafting, but it has tons of uses for around the house as well.


I hope you liked both of my projects today, the card,


and the tag.



Till next time Happy Scrapping, Love Penny
Pin It!

4 comments:

Nancy K said...

Super cute card and tag! Love all the fun glittery goodness! Thanks for joining us for our 1st Lawn Fawnatics challenge!

Scrapthat said...

Fabulous sparkle!! and fun! TFS

Janet Packer said...

Lovely projects (Lawn Fawn plaids are perfect, aren't they?) I love the sound of these No Clog Writing Tips. Do you know if there is a UK supplier?

Penny said...

Hi Janet Packer, at this time ScraPerfect doesn't have a UK supplier, We do ship to the UK, but the postage can get rather expensive. Thank you so much for your interest in this product however.