Follow by Email

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

How to Make Fun Little Girl's Layouts for March

Good Morning, Penny here to show you how to make fun little girl's March layout.


So this is a layout of my granddaughter Madison. When she was smaller she would love to pose for our pretend "modeling photo shoots". We took ton's of photo's of her at that age, just because she loved posing, and having fun. Now as she get's older, it's getting harder, and harder to get her in front of the camera, and I won't even talk about how hard it is to photograph my grandson now that he is a teen.

So to make this layout I started with some fabulous Robin's Nest Scrapbooking supplies

Kiwi Sorbet cardstock - I loved that this cardstock almost matched her outfit colors exactly, so that is what I choose for my background sheet..


Robins-Egg-Glitter-Cardstock - This cardstock was also a great match, and it is speckled throughout with glitter although it doesn't show up in the photograph.
.

Diamond-Dew-Drops and Dew-Drops-Originals - I used both of these all over this layout, and they were a blast to work with. I'd have to say these are one of my favorite Robin's Nest products.


Alpha-Glitter-Stickers -You can see these pictured here on my title in the word "Girl".  They have ton's of glitter on them, and I found them very easy to line up. 


Here are more samples of how I decorated the accents with dew drops, and fun girly things.


In the following sample I don't know what I would have done without the Best Glue Ever and the Embellie Gellie from ScraPerfect.  This glue is perfect for things like this, and the Embellie Gellie helped me to position the Dew Drops perfectly.


So this is our fun girl's March layout, and photo shoot. Get your camera, and get those photos quickly while they are still small enough to let you!


Till nest time Happy Scrapping! Love Penny
Pin It!

1 comment:

Katie Lamb said...

Lovely layout and sweet little girl