Follow by Email

Thursday, March 02, 2017

How to Make a Romantic Scrapbook Layout

Good morning crafters, Penny here today showing you my take on how to make a romantic scrapbook layout. I started by taking a few romantic photo's of my daughter, and son-in-law Chris.



Then I started out with some amazing supplies from Robin's Nest Scrapbooking Store .
This lovely paper was cut into several pieces, and is what I made my title from. Loves-Me-Cardstock I used both the A side,



The B side of this sheet. 


I also used this lovely Brown-Herringbone-Cardstock as my main background piece.



I used both sides of this sheet. Saffron-Diamond-Cardstock side A

and side B.


I also used the Alpha-Glitter-Stickers

and side B of the Saffron-Cards-cards

and side A

Of course no layout is complete without the famous Dew-Drops-Originals



and the the Best Glue Ever by ScraPerfect to hold them in place.


So I started by cutting some strips for across the page. I placed them slightly at an angle. 


Then I cut a photo mat from the Diamond paper side B, and placed my photo inside of it. 



Next I added my second photo, but this time in a smaller photo mat.


Now for some of the Loves Me paper, and the Picture Perfect card.



More strips of the assorted papers, and a cut out title. I used deckle edge scissors on this just to give it a rough edge.


Now for some fun Dew Drops. 


These were super easy to place thanks to the Embellie Gellie Tool from ScraPerfect


So here is the finished romantic layout, after adding a few more touches. I hope you like it.


Till next time Happy Scrapping, and tune in tomorrow for some more fun ideas. Love Penny 

Pin It!

No comments: