Follow by Email

Thursday, April 20, 2017

How to Find Frugal Scrapbook Embellishments In Your Own Closet

Good morning crafter's today I am going to show you how to find frugal scrapbook embellishments in your own closet!
 As you can see from the price tag I only paid 50 cents for this ladies belt.

After taking it apart I will have 12 medallions for my scrapbook pages, and several more metal clasp's for ribbon. I couldn't even buy one medallion for my scrapbook page for the price I paid for my whole belt.


Now this is not the only kind of belt you can do this with. I have done this with several other kinds of belts that you  probably already have in your closet as well.

Here is another belt I took apart and will have some beautiful embellishments to work with as well. To read the full post for this belt go Here


I did the same thing with this belt, and with a totally different kind of belt below.


That ended up giving me a ton of these cute embellishments, complete with holes that fit tiny brads.


You can read how I took those apart Here So the next time you need some unusual scrapbooking supplies on a budget be sure and check your closet first! For more of my fun frugal tips check out this More of my fun frugal scrapbooking tips!
Till next time Happy Scrapping, Love Penny 

Pin It!

No comments: