Follow by Email

Monday, April 17, 2017

How to Make a Baptism Layout for an Adult

Good morning Penny here today to show you how to make a baptism layout for an adult. We of course wanted photos of my daughter's baptism, and although she look's like a child in this photo she is actually an adult.

So off to Robin's Nest Scrapbooking  and ScraPerfect  websites for just the right supplies!


Robins-Egg-Glitter-Cardstock - I made all my photo mat's using this paper, as it matched the water so well.

Alpha-Glitter-Stickers- I used these to write out my daughter's name they are super cute.. 


Tear-Drops - I used these to represent the water, along with the Dew-Drops-Originals


Best Glue Ever - Seriously this glue truly does live up to it's name! It will hold great even with just the smallest amount's of glue, 



and when combined with the No Clog Writing Cap one bottle of this glue lasts a long, long time.



Brown-Rope-Glitter-Cardstock- This is the brown cardstock, it has a beautiful rope pattern on it in glitter.

This phrase as well as "Baptism" was already printed on the paper, but I used a brown marker to make them just a little darker so they matched the dark brown cardstock above.


A little washi tape, some more bling, and a few other small accents, and we are all done.

I hope you got into the "spirit" today, and until next time Happy Scrapping! Love Penny 
Pin It!

No comments: