Follow by Email

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

How to Make Fun Cowboy Scrapbook Layouts

Good morning Penny here showing you how to make fun cowboy scrapbook layouts with kids.


Okay first of all let's get this out in the open now. We do not live on a ranch! These photos were taken for a school cowboy dress up day. They had a blast being a cowboy, and cowgirl for the day however, and it was a lot of fun to finally get to use some cowboy paper, and embellishments.. 

To make my layout I started with supplies from Robin's Nest Scrapbooking

Awning-Spa-Glitter-Cardstock - I used this for my background paper because it matched the cowboy sticker set so well. 

Cow-Print-Glittered- I used this paper to mount my photos, and accents. 


Rocking-Horse-Specialty-Paper- This was the strips that the photo's are set on, this paper is double sided., and SO cute. I used both sides of this paper.. 


Cowboy-Sticker- This was the sticker sheet I used for most of my accents. 


Cowboy-Die-Cuts- This was the steer head die cut. 


Dew-Drops-Originals - I added these throughout the page, and also used them to add the eye's on the die cut. 


Of course to glue these little beauties in place I used the Best Glue Ever From ScraPerfect
with the No Clog Writing Cap. This combo of products are super together, and I would be lost without them. 

So here is a close up of my cowboy, and the cute little steer die cut, with the dew drop eyes. 


and we can't leave out the photo of the cowgirl mounted on the cute cow hide paper.


Next up we have the title made from the sticker sheet, dew drops, a button and some twine. Super Easy!


More elements from the sticker sheet.


And of course my finished cowboy layout.


I hope you had fun riding along with us today! Till next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny
Pin It!

No comments: