Follow by Email

Wednesday, April 05, 2017

How to Scrapbook Pages for Lost Family Members.

Today I am going to show you some scrapbook pages, I made for my lost family members. This is never an easy task, but it is the reason I became a scrapbooker. Today is the memorial date that I lost my only son Adam. Here are some of the pages I made in his honor many years ago..


I made this layout using one of my favorite song titles, I tinted the color on the photos so they matched the Basic Grey cardstock. This layout features a lift up journaling block cover so I could keep my journaling private.

This is a two page layout where I wrote him a poem.

No automatic alt text available.

Page 2

Image may contain: 1 person, text


These two layout feature his senior photos. These are not very clear, but I didn't have a good camera at the time I made the layouts.






These are some of my favorite layouts of him as a child, He SO LOVED to race bikes, and it is still some of my happiest memories. 



His number plate at the time meant that he was number 7 in the whole United States for his age group. He was also one of the smallest riders in his age group. 



Of course you can't forget images of their siblings as well. His sister loved him SO much! 



But to me he will always be this....my baby boy. 




I love you today, and always Adam. Love Mom. 



Pin It!

No comments: