Follow by Email

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

How to Make Lovely Daughter Scrapbook Pages

Good morning fellow crafters, today I am here to show you how to make lovely daughter scrapbook pages


So I stared with some photos I took of my daughter at the park one day, and then I found these wonderful matching supplies from Robin's Nest Scrapbooking Store

Daughters-Cardstock- This is what I choose for my background paper, I loved the words that were already written on the paper which fit my theme perfectly. Of course it also helped that it matched my daughter's shirt. To this paper I added some strips of washi tape, and I darkened the words using a brown marker.


Girl-Crown-Glittered-Cardstock- I'd have to say that is by far my favorite paper that Robin's Nest sells. I have used this paper on several layouts, and I just think it's great, and so versatile.

Alpha-Glitter-Stickers- I used these to spell out the word "Forever".


Rusty-Rose-Cards- I love how these cards work with anything as well. 


Vintage-Card-Kit- This is where the sticker under the photo came from.


Dew-Drops-Originals- Of course you can't use the crown paper without putting these little jewels in them.



Embellie Gellie - The best tool to add those little Dew drops is the Embellie Gellie by ScraPerfect


Here it is in action. 


So a little more bling, some pink glittered washi tape, and we are done. 


I hope you had a great time today following along, and until next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny
Pin It!

No comments: