Follow by Email

Thursday, June 15, 2017

How to Make a Family Fun Layout

Good morning, Penny here to show you how to make a family fun layout



So here are some of the ribbon and paper supplies I stated with along with my main photo.


You'll notice in this photo that my ribbon has been removed from the roll, and re-rolled and then held together with a rubber band. I do this to all my ribbon to save on space, and clutter.


In this photo you'll see that I used  a regular note pad that matched my photo, and pattern paper colors, then I glued some other matching papers to the background of some of them.


I used ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever on this layout because it glues paper, and fabric really well, along with a large list of other materials. like wood, metal, vellum, and plastic. I love the fact that I don't have to buy glue for all of those materials when this one bottle alone with hold all of those items in place perfectly, all the while using less glue than other adhesives. What a money saver that is!


For this banner strip I just cut a long strip then notched out the bottom. Super easy,


On top of that strip I added my matching ribbon again using Scraperfect's Best Glue Ever to hold the fabric in place.


Then I started applying the journaling cards.


Next came my main photo, with it's pre-printed matching mat. These mats were added at the time the photo was developed. This is a time and money saver as long as you know about what colors you intend to use later on your layout.


Now I added my title "Happiness". This is a perfect example of how some people can experience the same event in different way's. My friend Rhonda was thrilled to be holding her grand kids, but they were not thrilled to be in this photo. We both laughed about this when we chose the title for this layout.


What's a layout without a few bling dots? They were SO easy to place with the ScraPerfect Embellie Gellie tool.


 It let's you place even the smallest object in just the right place!


To finish it off I added a few DIY flowers, a sticker, a punched out dragon fly, and a matching bow.


I hope you enjoyed this process today and make your own happiness! Till next time Happy Scrapping! Love Penny 
Pin It!

No comments: