Follow by Email

Wednesday, June 07, 2017

How to Make a Stylish Wedding Engagement Layout

Good morning fellow crafters Penny here to show you how to make a stylish wedding engagement layout



So here are most of the supplies I started with, they don't look like much in this pile of goodies, but I promise they will look better in the end. 


I started with blue cardstock, and this mesh type of white linen stiff ribbon. I liked the fact that it was on the stiff side but getting it to glue down properly would have normally been quite a chore. Thankfully I had ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever which made gluing it down a breeze! This glue hold's paper, gems, metal, wood, plastic, and even this stiff fabric that wanted to curl instead of lay flat.




Next I needed to glue another piece of ribbon on top of that and some vellum, but no need to switch glue as this glue holds both materials quite well, but I did add the No Clog Writing Cap to the end of my glue bottle so I could place that glue down exactly where I wanted it without any overflow issues showing through on the vellum, or fabric. It worked perfectly! 


The vellum and note card were from a pack of wedding invitations, but I needed my hole punch to punch out holes out for my ribbon.


Then I placed what would have been the matching thank you card on the top right to use as a journaling block.


Next in the process came the ribbon, and the beautiful engagement ring embellishment.


This darling engagement ring embellishment was also from a pack of wedding invitations. I normally find these kits at a second hand shop or at yard sales so I pay very little for very good quality paper.


To the layout I now added the bride and groom, cake, and title stickers.


To finish my layout off I added the bling dots, and gems, and some punched out flowers to the title also held in place by the Best Glue Ever.


I hope you enjoyed following along today, and until next time Happy Scrapping! Love Penny 
Pin It!

No comments: