Follow by Email

Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Super Easy, but Beautiful Engagement Scrapbook Pages

Good morning crafter's Penny here today showing you how to make super easy, but beautiful engagement scrapbook pages.


So I took these photos of my daughter, and her boyfriend for their engagement. They were both easy to work with so it didn't take long. Next I was off to Robin's Nest Scrapbooking Store to pick out my supplies.

Smoky-Chevron-Cardstock -  So this is what I choose for my background paper. Simple yet beautiful, and double sided as well.


Vintage-Card-Kit- I used these as accents throughout the layout, they matched the paper perfectly. The black pattern paper also came from this kit.


Dew-Drops-Originals and Diamond-Dew-Drops - These were used in many places on the layout. They are adorable.


Here are some of these products mixed together.


and used again to make the title of this layout.


So I added a little bit of bling, a couple of flowers, some bows, and a few small strips of washi tape, and we are all done.


Hope you had fun today and till next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny
Pin It!

No comments: