Follow by Email

Thursday, July 06, 2017

How to Make Great Couple's Layouts

Good morning friends, Penny here today to show you how to make a great couple's layout.


I found this great paper while shopping at a craft store recently. I loved it, and I knew it would match the color's of these photos. I used two sheets of it the background piece, and I fussy cut the flower/medallion from the other sheet. I also used a Core dinates paper which is the brown with the polka dots. 

The top strip with the feather is a strip of washi tape that I found with a matching feather theme. I cut some feather's from the tape to add to the other cards, so the theme could continue. 



to accent the layout photos, embellishments, and the large flower/ medallion. To make sure those Dew Drops stayed in placed I glued them down with ScraPerfects' Best Glue Ever. 


This process was made super easy since the glue bottle was fitted with the No Clog Writing Cap, which let me put glue exactly where I wanted it, and nowhere else. 


Here is a close up of the diagonal accents on the photo frame.


Here is a close up of the flower medallion at the bottom of the page.



In order to place those Dew Drops exactly where I wanted them I used the Embellie Gellie tool. 


This little gadget has been a life saver for me. It holds tiny items in place until you are ready to put them exactly where you want them go. Making that medallion/flower would have drove me crazy without this tool. 

Well I hope you had fun today, and till next time Happy Scrapping! Love Penny 
Pin It!

No comments: